- Full-day Malta tour by coach
- Visit four historic towns with a guide
- Shop for souvenirs at Ta'Qali
- See UNESCO-listed historic Valletta
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The guide will share stories about Malta’s history and culture as you continue to the next stop, a handicrafts market in Ta’Qali that’s a great place to find blown glass, silver filigree jewelry, and other souvenirs bought directly from the producers.
Following your time in Ta’Qali, head to Mdina, a historic city that was once Malta’s capital. Stretch your legs and explore Mdina on foot, as the narrow streets, winding alleys, and squares are closed to car traffic.
The last stop of the day is Valletta, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the modern-day capital of Malta. Visit some of the highlights of Valletta on a walking tour, strolling from the Barracca Gardens to St. John’s Co-Cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized