- Explore Malta’s ancient capital on a guided walking tour
- Admire architectural wonders such as the Palazzo Falzon, Palazzo Santa Sofia, and the Cathedral of Saint Paul
- Stroll around the medieval fortifications and see the Greeks Gate
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Follow your guide around Mdina’s top attractions, including the magnificent Cathedral of Saint Paul, the grand 13th-century Palazzo Falzon, and the elegant Baroque Carmelite Priory. Along the way, stop to admire the elaborate façade of Palazzo Santa Sofia, one of Mdina’s oldest buildings; pass Vilhena Palace, which now houses the Natural History Museum; and peek into the Chapel of Saint Agatha. Finally, hear more about Mdina’s fascinating history as you explore the city’s medieval fortifications, including the imposing Greeks Gate.
Your tour ends in central Mdina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Colour my Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We highly recommend this tour and Matthew as your guide." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews