- Take a 3-hour family-friendly walking tour of Milan
- Visit key sights like Sforza Castle, the Duomo, and Teatro alla Scala
- Sample some delicious pizza and gelato along the way
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: between the round fountain and the main entrance of the Sforza Castle Directions: Red Metro line, stop Castello - exit Cairoli Green Metro line, stop Cadorna - 5 minutes walking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience