- Relax in the comfort of an air-conditioned coach as you travel from Milan
- Admire Lake Como’s pretty towns and luxury villas as you cruise to Bellagio
- Spend time in neoclassical Villa Olmo and explore its pristine gardens
- Use provided earphones to make sure you catch all the guide’s commentary
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is in the taxi area in front of the palm trees in Duomo Square. There you will see our bus stop shelter color blue with write LookMi tours. In front of our stop you can see a pharmacy and the Visconteo bar. The departure is at 08:00 please be at the stop at least 10 min before.
Our stop is in Piazza IV Novembre on the corner of the hotel Excelsior Gallia. Facing the Central station, you have to go on the left side, and then you will see a big and white building that is the hotel Excelsior Gallia. On the corner of it you will see our blue stop LookMi tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Green Pass and Covid test not required, but necessary for bar and restaurants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY AUTOSTRADALE VIAGGI SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms