2 hours (Approx.)
Discover the crown jewel of Milan, the Duomo, with this entrance ticket to all areas of the cathedral. Visit the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte, the Duomo Museum, the main hall (nave), and the archeological area. Then, climb the 463 steps to the rooftop of the cathedral for sweeping views of Milan’s city center. Note that some areas may be closed on Wednesdays.
- Admission ticket to the Milan Cathedral with rooftop access
- Explore the various areas of the Duomo
- Climb to the rooftop for panoramic views of Milan
- Admire the stunning Gothic architecture of the cathedral
Saved to wishlist!
Access to the Rooftops by Stairs, the Duomo and archaeological area, the Grande Museo del Duomo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A valid ID (ID card, passport or driver's license) is needed for audio guide rental.
- In order to facilitate the supervision of the Public Security Authorities to access to the Cathedral, you are invited to empty the pockets of metal objects and open the bags. We also inform you that it’s forbidden to enter the Cathedral with helmets, glass objects and luggage. We strongly encourages you not bring big bags.
- To ensure respect for this holy place and a peaceful visit to the Cathedral for both tourists and the faithful, visitors are kindly requested to read the regulations for access to the Cathedral and Terraces.
- In order to access the Duomo Monumental Complex, the ticket holder will have to be dressed appropriately.
- In case of adverse weather conditions, security and public order reasons, or other organizational or technical factors the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo may change opening hours, access methods, visit duration, or any events planned at the Duomo.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo di Milano
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Milan Cathedral and Rooftops by Stairs Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Milan Cathedral and Rooftops by Stairs Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Milan Cathedral and Rooftops by Stairs Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Milan Cathedral and Rooftops by Stairs Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The Duomo interior is open from 8am, but some other areas like the archaeological area, rooftops, and the audioguide counter are only open from 9am (Duomo Museum from 10am), so do take note should you choose an earlier timing." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Milan Cathedral and Rooftops by Stairs Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMilanAttractions & Museums - LombardyMuseum Tickets & Passes - LombardyAttractions & Museums - FernoMuseum Tickets & Passes - FernoAttractions & Museums - Lake ComoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake ComoCategory
Piazza FontanaBramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Palazzo LombardiaLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Navigli DistrictChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Vicolungo The Style OutletsChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Piazza Mercanti Fidenza VillageTicineseQuadrilatero d'OroLake Orta (Lago di Orta)Serravalle Designer OutletChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Museo del NovecentoCorso Buenos Aires