- Explore Milan and its delicious cuisine on a food walking tour
- Learn about the famous aperitivo culture from northern Italy
- Sample a number of drinks, cheeses, meats, and many more regional treats
- Enjoy a personalized experience on a small-group tour
Departure & Return
in front of the orange and red bike sharing rack (close to the big oak tree)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It was a lot of walking, even though we stopped at different places, so I would not for people who cannot walk for at least a couple of miles." See review
- "Many great choices and not too far apart for walking" See review
- "Getting front of the line at cathedrals and museums is nothing compared to getting great seats in the small popular trattorias and bars in this neighborhood." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews