2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Milan on this guided private tour. See the Gothic beauty of the Piazza del Duomo, the glass roof arcade of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the Piazza della Scala, and more. Plus visit the impressive fortress of Sforza Castle to explore its museums with your guide.
- This tour is ideal for first-time visitors to Milan
- Get a skip-the-line entrance ticket to Sforza Castle
- Other entrance fees are not included in the tour price
- The tour can easily fit into a day of sightseeing
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour of Milan
Private tour inside Sforza Castle
Skip-the-line ticket to Sforza Castle
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
P.za del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
next to the underground station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No medical restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Milan Private Tour with Skip-the-Line ticket to Sforza's Castle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Milan Private Tour with Skip-the-Line ticket to Sforza's Castle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Milan Private Tour with Skip-the-Line ticket to Sforza's Castle
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanCity Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyCity Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoCity Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoFull-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Branca Tower (Torre Branca)Casa MilanVicolo dei LavandaiStresaFidenza VillageChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Piazza Mercanti QC TermemilanoPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Museo del NovecentoCorso Buenos AiresColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Vicolungo The Style OutletsPalazzo Lombardia10 Corso ComoPiazza FontanaPorta Nuova