3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Treat yourself to a food tour of Milan, and discover the best of the city’s cuisine. With a private guide, you’ll explore the vibrant Brera neighborhood, tasting organic gelato, tramezzini (sandwiches), and local ham. Taste buds primed, you’ll then continue into Milan to sample artisan chocolate followed by pizza, and indulge yourself with a cheese tasting at Eataly. Along the way, you’ll learn all about beloved Milanese specialities, and get tips for the best places to eat in town.
- Food tour of Milan with a private local guide
- Visit Brera, an enclave full of hip eateries and bars
- Sample gelato, tramezzini, chocolate, pizza, and cheese
- Taste different cheese at Eataly, a large Italian food specialist
- Call in at a wine bar for a glass of locally produced wine
- Enjoy a more personalized tour with a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour option available
10 Food & Drinks Tastings
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drink not mentioned as inclusion
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The 10 Tastings of Milan With Locals: Private Food Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The 10 Tastings of Milan With Locals: Private Food Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The 10 Tastings of Milan With Locals: Private Food Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The 10 Tastings of Milan With Locals: Private Food Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanFood Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Serravalle Designer OutletChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Vicolungo The Style OutletsBrera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Piazza Mercanti QC TermemilanoRoyal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Porta NuovaVia Monte NapoleoneChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Branca Tower (Torre Branca)Piazza Gae AulentiCorso Buenos AiresArch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Via della SpigaLeonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)