- Day trip to Verona and Sirmione from central Milan
- See the famous balcony at Juliet’s House in Verona
- Learn about Verona Arena, the well-preserved Roman amphitheater
- Travel to Lake Garda and spend time in Sirmione
- Visit Rocca Scaligera di Sirmione, if you wish
Departure & Return
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
You’ll also have some free time to wander around the enchanting streets of Verona’s historical center, and admire the Renaissance palace.
Meet back up with your guide, and travel onward to Sirmione. Set on the banks of Lake Garda, the town was first favored by Roman vacation-makers who lavished it with mosaics and monuments. See the ruins that hark back to imperial days, and amble along the town’s narrow lanes that are vibrant with color. Use your free time to check out Rocca Scaligera di Sirmione, the moated castle, or visit the Roman villa with its archaeological delights.
From Sirmione, you’ll return to Milan. Finish your day with a drop-off between Via Cusani and Largo Cairoli.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual
- Please note: you must notify the local tour operator about your hotel details at time of booking, by selecting one of the available hotels from the drop down menu at the check out. Failure to notify your hotel details at this time will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms