6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and dropoff walking tour
Friendly Licensed Expert Tour Guide for the entire tour duration in a small group
Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
Lunch, Food and drinks
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.
• Local Expert Licensed Tour Guide will be waiting for you right outside the ship holding a sign, with our company's name "ItalyBestExcursions" on the top, to be easily recognized.
• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.
• Your Tour Guide may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Tour Guide could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Naples Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ItalyBestExcursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples Port ShorExcursion: Best of Naples Walking Tour with Friendly local Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples Port ShorExcursion: Best of Naples Walking Tour with Friendly local Guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naples Port ShorExcursion: Best of Naples Walking Tour with Friendly local Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 21340P145
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)IschiaNaples Piazza del MercatoPio Monte della MisericordiaVia ToledoChurch and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Saint Lucia Neighborhood (Quartiere Santa Lucia) Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)ProcidaPiazza del Gesù Nuovo Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)