2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
One of the largest and most important art museums in Italy, Capodimonte can be daunting to first-time visitors. Avoid feeling overwhelmed and instead enjoy the highlights of its impressive collection of works by Titian, Raphael, Caravaggio, and others with this private tour. Skip-the-line tickets will avoid delays to enter, so you can dedicate more time to the masterpieces inside.
- See the headliners of the massive Capodimonte collection with a guide
- Save precious time with skip-the-line tickets for priority admission
- Enjoy the sumptuous setting of the historic Capodimonte Palace
- Admire paintings and sculptures in the Farnese and Borbone Collection
Saved to wishlist!
Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the visit
Capodimonte admission fee
Any kind of transportation
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseo e Real Bosco di Capodimonte, Via Miano 2, 80131, Naples Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Capodimonte is closed every Wednesday, 1st January and 25th December. 24 and 31 December will be open only until 2:00 pm.
- Activity level: minimal
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Capodimonte Art Gallery Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Capodimonte Art Gallery Private Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Capodimonte Art Gallery Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Capodimonte Art Gallery Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 23258P63
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNaplesSkip-the-Line Tours - PompeiiAttractions & Museums - PompeiiMuseum Tickets & Passes - PompeiiSkip-the-Line Tours - SorrentoAttractions & Museums - SorrentoMuseum Tickets & Passes - SorrentoSkip-the-Line Tours - PositanoAttractions & Museums - PositanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - PositanoCategory
Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Piazza del PlebiscitoFontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)IschiaCentral Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Naples Piazza del MercatoPosillipoBasilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreNaples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)La Reggia Designer Outlet Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Mergellina Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)