- Maximize time in Italy with a daytrip to Capri
- See top island landmarks including the Blue Grotto
- Stroll through Capri’s charming streets and squares
- Climb aboard a chairlift for a ride to the top of Mount Solaro
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in Naples main port, Molo Beverello, next to the ticket office, in front of New Castle in 9.00am. You need to take the fast train Frecciarossa from Roma Termini at 7.35am which arrives in Naples at 8.45am. From Naples main train station, Napoli Centrale, please take a taxi to Molo Beverello.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stress Free Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience