6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Use of snorkeling masks
Fuel, taxes, and port fees
Entrance fee of €14 into the Blue Grotto (optional)
Departure & Return
80053 Castellammare di Stabia, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Capri Private Boat Excursion from Castellammare Di Stabia?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Capri Private Boat Excursion from Castellammare Di Stabia?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6405P39
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesWater Tours - PompeiiDay Cruises - PompeiiJet Boating - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiWater Tours - SorrentoDay Cruises - SorrentoJet Boating - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoWater Tours - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoJet Boating - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Piazza del PlebiscitoMergellina Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Galleria Umberto IRoyal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore