3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit the Versailles of Italy with this entrance ticket to see the Royal Palace of Caserta outside Naples. Tour the opulent palace that was once a private home of the Bourbon Kings and is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the royal apartments, galleries of paintings and the Palatine Chapel before you stroll the magnificent gardens.
- Entranceticket to the Royal Palace of Caserta near Naples
- Tourthe royal apartments of the palace at your own pace
- Seethe halls dedicated to painting galleries
- Visitthe Palatine Chapel
- Walkthrough the immense gardens surrounding the palace
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointReggia di Caserta, Viale Douhet Reggia 2/A, 81100, Caserta Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entrance ticket is valid all day within the opening hours on confirmed date
- Vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). They must be printed and presented upon arrival to redeem your tickets
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Caserta Royal Palace Entrance Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Caserta Royal Palace Entrance Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Caserta Royal Palace Entrance Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Caserta Royal Palace Entrance Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is more like a place for local folks to picnic and walk around which is not bad, but if you are looking for it to be the same glitz as Versailles then you will be very disappointed." See review
Product code: 14982P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesNaplesAttractions & Museums - PompeiiAttractions & Museums - SorrentoAttractions & Museums - PositanoCategory
Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)La Reggia Designer Outlet Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)SolfataraBasilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreVirgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)AvellinoVia ToledoNaples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)IschiaGalleria Umberto IMitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Naples Piazza del MercatoMacellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Centro StoricoCatacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)