3 hours (Approx.)
Visit the Versailles of Italy with this entrance ticket to see the Royal Palace of Caserta outside Naples. Tour the opulent palace that was once a private home of the Bourbon Kings and is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the royal apartments, galleries of paintings and the Palatine Chapel before you stroll the magnificent gardens.
- Entranceticket to the Royal Palace of Caserta near Naples
- Tourthe royal apartments of the palace at your own pace
- Seethe halls dedicated to painting galleries
- Visitthe Palatine Chapel
- Walkthrough the immense gardens surrounding the palace
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entrance ticket is valid all day within the opening hours on confirmed date
- Vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). They must be printed and presented upon arrival to redeem your tickets
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Caserta Royal Palace Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Caserta Royal Palace Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Caserta Royal Palace Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Caserta Royal Palace Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is more like a place for local folks to picnic and walk around which is not bad, but if you are looking for it to be the same glitz as Versailles then you will be very disappointed." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Caserta Royal Palace Entrance Ticket
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesNaplesAttractions & Museums - PompeiiAttractions & Museums - SorrentoAttractions & Museums - PositanoCategory
Naples Piazza del MercatoPath of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)Piazza del PlebiscitoIschiaNaples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Via ToledoMt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)SolfataraMitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)ProcidaFontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)