7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Nestled between Cape Miseno and the island of Ischia in southern Italy, picturesque Procida Island is widely considered the jewel in the Bay of Naples’ crown. On this independent tour, reach the island swiftly by powerful hydrofoil. Enjoy free time to explore the colorful facades and medieval architecture at your own pace, with a delicious 3-course lunch with drinks in a local restaurant included.
- Independent visit to Procida Island
- Reach Procida Island in style by rapid hydrofoil
- Free time to soak up the scenery at your leisure
- Your tour includes a traditional 3-course lunch in a local restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip hydrofoil ( fast boat)
Lunch in the restaurant ( 3 course menu and drinks included)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMolo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napoli Official Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Procida Island: Day Trip with Lunch from Naples?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Procida Island: Day Trip with Lunch from Naples?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Procida Island: Day Trip with Lunch from Naples?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Procida Island: Day Trip with Lunch from Naples?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 71024P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiWater Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiJet Boating - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoWater Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoJet Boating - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoJet Boating - PositanoCategory
Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Via ToledoProcidaGalleria Umberto ICentral Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)IschiaPio Monte della MisericordiaMitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)