7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Nestled between Cape Miseno and the island of Ischia in southern Italy, picturesque Procida Island is widely considered the jewel in the Bay of Naples’ crown. On this independent tour, reach the island swiftly by powerful hydrofoil. Enjoy free time to explore the colorful facades and medieval architecture at your own pace, with a delicious 3-course lunch with drinks in a local restaurant included.
- Independent visit to Procida Island
- Reach Procida Island in style by rapid hydrofoil
- Free time to soak up the scenery at your leisure
- Your tour includes a traditional 3-course lunch in a local restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip hydrofoil ( fast boat)
Lunch in the restaurant ( 3 course menu and drinks included)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napoli Official Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Procida Island: Day Trip with Lunch from Naples?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Procida Island: Day Trip with Lunch from Naples?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Procida Island: Day Trip with Lunch from Naples?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Procida Island: Day Trip with Lunch from Naples?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 71024P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiWater Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiJet Boating - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoWater Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoJet Boating - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoJet Boating - PositanoCategory
La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreVia ToledoLa Reggia Designer Outlet Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)IschiaGalleria Umberto IFontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Procida