8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a day along Italy's famed Amalfi Coast on a group tour from Naples. Set out to explore one of the area's most stunning regions―the Sorrentine Peninsula―where you'll be treated with spectacular views around every turn. Along the way you'll visit the coastal villages of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello and stop for an Italian lunch in the hillside town of Conca dei Marini, overlooking the sea. While here, don't miss the natural sea cave known as the Grotta dello Smeraldo, known for its unique emerald glow.
- Full-day tour of Italy’s UNESCO–listed Amalfi Coast
- Travel along the Sorrentine Peninsula with a guide and admire fine sea views
- Take in top attractions including the Grotta dello Smeraldo and Amalfi Cathedral
- Enjoy a traditional Italian lunch overlooking the sea
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off at the cruise terminal or your centrally located hotel in Naples
- Drive by the coastal villages and towns of Positano and Ravello
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Entrance fees optional (Villa Rufolo €5 p/p, Amalfi Cathedral €3 p/p, Emerald Cave €5 p/p)
Boat cruise from Amalfi (optional, €15 p/p)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
24 hours after the booking you will receive an email with the pickup time and the meeting instructions
- Molo Beverello, Porto di Napoli
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Worldtours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How can I let you know where to pick me up?
A:We offer pick ups from most hotels, if we are unable to pick you up from your hotel then we will provide you the nearest available alternative. Let us know where you are staying in the 'Special Requirements' box in the Traveler Details section during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
What is the policy on sanitization during Daily Amalfi Coast Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Daily Amalfi Coast Group Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The boat trip is an absolute must do as part of this, plus don't miss Amalfi Cathedral." See review
- "Optional boat tour at the end was fun and payment was required in cash for that to the botat operator." See review
- "We were given the opportunity to join the Amalfi Coast Cruise at an additional cost, which was enjoyable, but a swim in the beautiful beach would have added that extra WOW to the entire day!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Daily Amalfi Coast Group Tour
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Galleria Umberto ISaint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Pio Monte della MisericordiaMitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Via ToledoCastel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)ProcidaChurch and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)