8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cruise to the island of Capri on a hydrofoil with this full-day tour from Naples. Skip the hassle of navigating and follow your guide to island highlights including a funicular ride to the main piazzetta in Capri, the handcrafted shops of Anacapri, and the Faraglioni rocks. Learn about the artists and writers that lived and worked in Capri and explore the gardens of Augustus.
- Get out on a boat for a scenic sail to the island of Capri
- Explore the island during a guide-led walking tour
- Relax in the piazzetta in Capri and shop in the boutiques of Anacapri
- See the famous Faraglioni rocks
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Roundtrip transportation on the island
Optional Blue Grotto visit (available in option)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
24 hours after the booking you will receive an email with the pickup time and the meeting instructions
- Molo Beverello, Porto di Napoli
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Note that for the tour "Capri with Blue Grotto - all inclusive" if the Blue Grotto will be closed for reasons of force majeure, it will be replaced by a boat trip around the island.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Worldtours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Daily Capri Island Tour from Naples all inclusive?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Daily Capri Island Tour from Naples all inclusive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Daily Capri Island Tour from Naples all inclusive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Daily Capri Island Tour from Naples all inclusive
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiWater Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoWater Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreNaples Piazza del MercatoMt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Centro StoricoChurch and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Mergellina Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)SolfataraIschiaNaples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Piazza del Plebiscito