2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Get a true taste of one of Italy's culinary capitals on a food and sightseeing tour of Naples. Spend some time exploring the city, stopping at the city's main squares and basilicas, as well as at hidden eateries to sample traditional dishes. Learn the history of Naples as you make your way from one mini-feast to the next, dining on everything from zucchini flowers to ragù, baccalà, and pizza. Come hungry: the tasting tour is a meal in itself.
- Food and sightseeing tour of downtown Naples
- Enjoy a morning or evening tour in one of Italy's culinary capitals
- Sample some of the area's best regional cuisine, such as ragù, sfogliatelle, spaghetti, and pizza
- Explore Naples' cultural attractions between tastings
- Includes vegetarian options
Saved to wishlist!
Several Food Tastings
Departure & Return
Piazza Bellini, 80138 Napoli NA, Italy
Via Toledo, Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- This tour does not accommodate gluten or dairy-free diets.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour CAN accommodate vegetarians (not vegans). Please advise at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples Street Food Tour With Local Expert?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Naples Street Food Tour With Local Expert?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 20455P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNaplesFood Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiStreet Food Tours - PompeiiFood Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoStreet Food Tours - SorrentoFood Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoStreet Food Tours - PositanoCategory
Centro StoricoVirgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Via ToledoSan Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Naples Piazza del MercatoGalleria Umberto IMitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)IschiaMergellina Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)PosillipoVia San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Piazza del PlebiscitoSansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)