Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Pizza making class and meal in Naples, the birthplace of pizza
- Learn the secrets of sumptuous Neapolitan pizzas from an expert local pizzaiolo
- Mix and knead the pizza dough with your hands
- Top your pizza with quality local ingredients like buffalo mozzarella and chorizo
- Enjoy your pizza accompanied by a starter, dessert and drinks
Departure & Return
if you are near the entrance of the Teatro di San Carlo carefully cross the street and you will find the pizzeria & trattoria San Carlo 17, present your voucher at the entrance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin with the dough, mixing, kneading and stretching under the helpful guidance of your instructor. Unlike the Florentines up north, Neapolitan pizzas typically have thicker, doughier bases. Learn exactly how to create the right consistency to give it that soft, southern effect.
Then, choose your toppings. Naples has a less-is-more approach when it comes to their trademark dishes, relying on the high quality of their local produce to bring out the flavor. Fresh basil, tomatoes, soft mozzarella di buffalo cheese, and rich olive oils are pizza staples down here, and you’ll use these ingredients to give your pie the full Italian treatment.
Stick your pizza in the oven and relax with your fellow foodies while it bakes. Enjoy an included soft drink and bruschetta appetizer before digging into your own piping hot pizza. Top it all off with a dolce del giorno (dessert of the day).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napoli City Vision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The bus driver was half an hour late (called the office 2x before he arrived)- not a great start waiting in the heat!" See review
- "I juste have an advice : don't eat too much for the breakfast !" See review
- "We then made ours which was really fun - an enjoyable experience, highly recommend ." See review