8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Leave the busy streets of Naples behind and spend a relaxing day on the island of Capri. The 8-hour tour begins with an exciting hydrofoil ride to the island, which offers spectacular views of the coast. After exploring the city center, take a boat to the world-famous Blue Grotto. Cap off your Tyrrhenian adventure with lunch at a typical restaurant before return to the mainland.
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
- Enjoy a traditional Italian lunch at a local restaurant
- Get complimentary entrance to the Blue Grotto
- Experience the sights of Capri in just one day
Saved to wishlist!
Transport on the island by Minivan from Capri to Anacapri
Visit to the Blue Grotto
Lunch (beverages not included)
Pick-up and drop off
Departure & Return
Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Molo Beverello in front of the Bar "Pic Nic"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please note: the trip to the Blue Grotto may be canceled depending on the weather and sea conditions. If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks.
- If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island.
- Tour ends at Molo Beverello of Naples
- Infants (0-2 years old) are free of charge
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Naples: Full-Day Capri Island and Blue Grotto Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during From Naples: Full-Day Capri Island and Blue Grotto Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "perfect weather today, but the winds were wrong - so be aware that this could happen any time)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
From Naples: Full-Day Capri Island and Blue Grotto Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesBus Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiBus Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)ProcidaMacellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)PosillipoPiazza del PlebiscitoRoyal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Naples Piazza del MercatoSolfataraIschiaCastel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)