1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the underground tunnels beneath Naples with this entrance ticket to Galleria Borbonica. Learn about the history of the tunnels including their origins in the 1850s and how they were used as a military hospital during World War 2. Descend 33 yards beneath the surface to see an air bomb shelter, statues from the Fascist period, and historic cars.
- Go underground in Naples with a guided tour
- Visit an air bomb shelter from World War 2
- Hear stories about the tunnels throughout history
- See Galleria Borbonica’s artifacts including old cars
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide in either English or Italian
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Anything else not mentioned in Inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes and wear a sweater. For people who are claustrophobic and for people with walking issues, entry #2 is recommended
- Reduced price €5 for over 75 and age 11-13
- Free admission age 0-10
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galleria Borbonica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Galleria Borbonica Entrance Ticket in Standard Route?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Galleria Borbonica Entrance Ticket in Standard Route?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Galleria Borbonica Entrance Ticket in Standard Route
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesNaplesAttractions & Museums - PompeiiMuseum Tickets & Passes - PompeiiAttractions & Museums - SorrentoMuseum Tickets & Passes - SorrentoAttractions & Museums - PositanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - PositanoCategory
Mergellina Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Piazza del PlebiscitoCentro StoricoSolfataraRoyal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Via ToledoPosillipoNaples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)