15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Chiesa Museo di Santa Luciella ai Librai, Vico Santa Luciella 5, 80138, Naples Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/15/2020 - 11/3/2022
|Friday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Chiesa di Santa Luciella ai Librai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Skull with the Ears: the Cult of the Dead in the Church of S. Luciella?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Skull with the Ears: the Cult of the Dead in the Church of S. Luciella?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Skull with the Ears: the Cult of the Dead in the Church of S. Luciella?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Skull with the Ears: the Cult of the Dead in the Church of S. Luciella?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Skull with the Ears: the Cult of the Dead in the Church of S. Luciella
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNaplesSkip-the-Line Tours - PompeiiAttractions & Museums - PompeiiSkip-the-Line Tours - SorrentoAttractions & Museums - SorrentoSkip-the-Line Tours - PositanoAttractions & Museums - PositanoCategory
Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)SolfataraMt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)IschiaBasilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Via ToledoCatacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)ProcidaNaples Piazza del Mercato