- Naples and Pompeii sightseeing tour
- See top Naples attractions including the Royal Palace and San Francesco di Paola church
- Walk inside Naples Cathedral and enjoy panoramic views of the Bay of Naples from the Posillipo quarter
- Explore the ancient ruins of Pompeii, destroyed by the infamous Mt. Vesuvius eruption
- Visit the Forum, Thermal Baths, and Lupanare brothel
- Learn about the history of the sights from your knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Explore the Royal Palace of Naples on foot, home to the Bourbon Kings in the 18th and 19th centuries. Then step inside the Naples Cathedral and hear the fascinating story behind the miracle of the blood, where a vial from the city's patron saint is brought out twice a year. Top off your city tour with a visit to the Posillipo quarter, gazing out at the Bay of Naples.
Hop back aboard your coach and relax on the brief ride along the coast toward Pompeii. Enjoy a break to purchase lunch before beginning your guided tour around the largest archaeological site in Europe.
See the Thermal Baths, the Forum, and the Lupanare brothel, all buried by volcanic ash, and learn more about how this ancient city was destroyed by the infamous Mt. Vesuvius eruption in AD 79.
After wandering the ruins with your guide, your tour concludes with transportation back to Naples.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Project Napoli Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms