- Take a high-speed hydrofoil ride across the Bay of Naples
- Get suggestions from your guide on local sights and activities
- Visit Villa San Michele, take the chairlift up Monte Solare or cruise to the Blue Grotto (own expense)
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Pick-up point will be on the dock near your ship, outside the cruise terminal "stazione marittima" over the box of the security https://goo.gl/maps/GZXoX1TjsXw at 8:40. The driver will show a sign with your name on it. If your ship is docking at a different pier, will pick you up exactly from there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once in the main harbor of Capri, transfer to a comfortable minivan and head to Anacapri. From here, take an hour or so to do some exploring on your own. Stroll the streets of lovely, sun-kissed Anacapri. Take a boat ride to see the famed Blue Grotto, check out the Casa Axel Munthe for some great views, tour the eccentric Casa Rossa or visit Villa San Michele. Or, if you just want to relax, plant yourself at an outdoor cafe and just in enjoy a coffee or a cold beverage.
When the time comes, meet up with your group of travelers again at a local eatery to indulge in a delicious three-course meal. After lunch, go with your guide on a walking tour to the Gardens of Augustus, a lush hillside garden overlooking the sea. After, hop back on the hydrofoil for the short boat ride back to the port of Naples and your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed in arriving to Naples and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. For more specifics, please see our terms and conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visits to the Blue Grotto is not included and depends on sea conditions and the size of the crowd
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Project Napoli Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms