2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Wi-Fi on board
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Use of SUP board
Mobile phone chargers on board
Spotify Premium on board
Skipper and Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Via Francesco Caracciolo, 1 d, 80122 Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Naples Boat Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples and its villas! An incredible Skyline from the sea by Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples and its villas! An incredible Skyline from the sea by Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Naples and its villas! An incredible Skyline from the sea by Boat?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naples and its villas! An incredible Skyline from the sea by Boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Naples and its villas! An incredible Skyline from the sea by Boat
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesNaplesStand Up Paddleboarding - PompeiiStand Up Paddleboarding - SorrentoStand Up Paddleboarding - PositanoCategory
Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreRoyal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)PosillipoGalleria Umberto IPiazza del PlebiscitoNaples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)La Reggia Designer Outlet Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)