- Guided tour of Pompeii with an art historian guide
- 3-course traditional Italian lunch at a farmhouse outside Sorrento
- Farm tour and mozzarella cheese-making demonstration
- Free time to sightsee in Sorrento
- Full-day private tour to Pompeii and Sorrento
- Private tour ensures personal attention
- Round-trip private transportation from Naples
Departure & Return
The driver will be waiting for you just outside of the gate of the cruise terminal. He will be holding a sign with your name on it.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
When you arrive at Pompeii, meet your onsite licensed tour guide, an art historian, and sweep past the crowd with skip-the-line tickets. Embark on a guided tour of the ruins, learning about the course of events that created this village frozen in time.
Following your exploration of Pompeii, climb back into your private tour vehicle and admire the scenery on the drive down the Sorrentina Peninsula. Stop at a local family farmhouse for a 3-course traditional Italian lunch, then tour the farm and learn how to make fresh mozzarella during a cheese-making demonstration.
Continue to the town of Sorrento for some free time to explore at your own pace or go shopping at the local boutiques.
At the conclusion of your time in Sorrento, head back to Naples for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended since this tour involves a moderate amount of walking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Touring Italy - Roberto D'Alessandro
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms