8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Explore our promoted experiences
See two of the most popular destinations in Italy in one relaxing day with a private tour to Pompeii and Positano. Explore the archaeological site of Pompeii to help you evoke the ancient city from the ruins. Stop for lunch (own expense) overlooking the Amalfi Coast before a visit to the romantic town of Positano. Enjoy the convenience of having your own English-speaking driver.
- Full-day private tour of Pompeii and Positano from Naples
- Climb into a comfortable private vehicle with your own English-speaking driver/guide
- Head first for Pompeii, the vast excavation site of the ancient Roman city
- Explore the archaeological site with a private guide on a 2-hour tour
- Take a midday break for lunch (own expense) at a cafe with views over the Amalfi Coast
- Travel next to Positano, the gem on the Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy time to see the charming town at your leisure
Saved to wishlist!
Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle,All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
English speaking driver/guide
Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
pompeii guide can be hired on the site
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 5/24/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Day tour from Rome : We suggest to catch the Freccia Rossa Fast Train from Rome Termini (departure time from Rome 7.35 am) to Naples Centrale (arrival time 8.45 am) and we will pick you up directly from the Naples train station and then.. at the end of the day tour we will drive you back in Naples where you will catch the train back to Rome (suggested train departing from naples at 6.30pm)
- At time of booking, passengers must provide the following information: ship name,Hotel details or any pick up details
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY city & tour soc coop arl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii and Amalfi Coast as a local ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "Our driver (Francesco) arranged for a private guide for the Pompeii (~120 e) which was worth it." See review
Product code: 22658P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiCity Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoCity Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoCity Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)IschiaSaint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Galleria Umberto IMt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Pio Monte della MisericordiaCatacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)Mergellina Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)