8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the UNESCO-listed wonders of the Bay of Naples on this full-day private tour from Sorrento. First, journey back to ancient Rome as you explore the mighty ruins of Pompeii and stand in awe before the world’s oldest surviving Roman amphitheater. Then, marvel at the startling scenery of the Amalfi Coast as you journey past sweeping sea cliffs and traditional fishing villages. Along the way, stop at cliff-side Positano to admire the colorful buildings and visit landmarks like St. Andrew Cathedral and the Spiaggia Grande.
- Full-day private tour of Pompeii and Positano from Sorrento
- Explore the ancient Roman ruins of Pompeii
- Soak up the scenery along the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast
- Snap photos of the colorful buildings and dramatic sea cliffs in Positano
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Discover the sights, sounds and colors of the spectacular Amalfi coast with a professional English- speaking driver/guide from Naples/Salerno/Pompeii/Sorrento/Positano or Amalfi Coast area<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle,English speaking driver/guide
All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
Entrance fees where applicable
Pompeii Archaeological tour guide (optional)
Departure & Return
pick up at your chosen location
naples salerno sorrento amalfi
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/7/2016 - 10/29/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Day tour from Rome : We suggest to catch the Freccia Rossa Fast Train from Rome Termini (departure time from Rome 7.35 am) to Naples Centrale (arrival time 8.45 am) and we will pick you up directly from the Naples train station and then.. at the end of the day tour we will drive you back in Naples where you will catch the train back to Rome (suggested train departing from naples at 6.30pm)
- Driver only, no guide for visits to attractions
- At time of booking, passengers must provide the following information: ship name,Hotel details or any pick up details
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We will ensure your timely return to the port for this activity.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pick up From Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Pompeii, Caserta and the Amalfi coast area
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY city & tour soc coop arl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii Amalfi and Positano Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "We were picked up at our Villa in Praiano (which is a HUGE convenience!" See review
Product code: 22658P12
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii Amalfi and Positano Private Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursPorts of Call ToursStreet Food Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiFood Tours - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiStreet Food Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoFood Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoStreet Food Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoFood Tours - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoStreet Food Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Via ToledoMergellina Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Pio Monte della MisericordiaNaples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreCastel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)