- See some of the top attractions in Campania in one day with round-trip transportation from Naples
- Join a skip-the-line 2-hour walking tour of Pompeii to see the excavation of the ancient Roman city
- Take a hydrofoil boat to the island of Capri
- Enjoy a guided tour of parts of the island followed by free time to shop or take a break in a charming cafe
Departure & Return
Outside bar Pic Nic at 08:15 am
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The itinerary can be rearranged due to high visitations to Pompeii in the morning
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour of Capri is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for teenagers and children in order to get the free entrance in Pompeii.
- During the low season from November to to March the live guide inside Pompeii will be replaced by an official interactive audioguide for groups of less than six.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Worldtours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure you get an early night and put comfy shoes on as this is quite a long day, however it is honestly excellent and the staff are extremely informative and knowledgeable." See review
- "Pick one or the other of these destinations, not the combination." See review
- "As a family of 3 with only 3 days holiday in and around Naples, organised excursions are a vital way of getting someone else to do the leg work and make our holiday enjoyable." See review