4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the history and culture of Southern Italy’s largest city on this guided excursion. After meeting up with a knowledgeable local guide, enjoy skip the line access to San Severo Museum Chapel and explore landmarks like Teatro di San Carlo, Naples Cathedral, Santa Chiara, and the Royal Palace of Naples.
- Explore some of Naples’ top attractions on this half-day guided walking tour
- Learn about Naples’ history and architecture from an informative local guide
- Check out landmarks like San Severo Museum Chapel and Santa Chiara
- Learn about the city’s history and architecture and enjoy skip the line access
Saved to wishlist!
Private official tour guide for 4 hours
Entrance to San Severo Museum Chapel (on tuesday Napoli Sotterranea since S.Severo is closed))
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Food and drinks
Other entrance fees
Departure & Return
Via Chiaia, 1/2, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Naples with official tour guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Naples with official tour guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Naples with official tour guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Naples with official tour guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Naples with official tour guide
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesCity Tours - PompeiiUnderground Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiCity Tours - SorrentoUnderground Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoCity Tours - PositanoUnderground Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)La Reggia Designer Outlet Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Centro StoricoPosillipoPath of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)IschiaMt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreMt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Pio Monte della Misericordia