2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the rich history of Naples with an archeologist guide during this private walking tour. Maximize time in the historic city center and see local landmarks including Piazza Bellini, the Duomo of Naples, and the narrow street of Spaccanapoli. Stop for a coffee in a traditional Neapolitan bar and get personalized advice on where to eat. The itinerary can be customized according to your interests.
- Maximize time in Naples with a private walking tour
- Learn about local history from an archeologist guide
- Personalize the itinerary according to your interests
- Sip coffee in a traditional bar and get advice on where to eat
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Piazza Bellini, 80138 Napoli NA, Italy
Via Duomo, 147, 80138 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Naples Grand Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour of Naples with a Tourist Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour of Naples with a Tourist Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour of Naples with a Tourist Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking Tour of Naples with a Tourist Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 101020P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesWalking Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoCategory
Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)ProcidaCharterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Galleria Umberto INaples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreBourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Mergellina IschiaSaint Lucia Neighborhood (Quartiere Santa Lucia) Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)PosillipoBasilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)