8 days (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Wander amid the ancient ruins of Herculaneum with this entrance ticket to the archaeological site. Buried by the Mt. Vesuvius eruption of AD 79 like the nearby city of Pompeii, the ancient city was preserved for centuries by volcanic mud and dust, so exploring it today is like stepping back in time to Roman days. Skip past the main entrance line with your fast-access ticket, then explore the ruins of Roman bakeries, thermal baths, and houses at your own pace.
- Entrance ticket to the Roman ruins of Herculaneum
- Stroll around the ruined temples and houses of Herculaneum
- Discover highlights such as the House of the Skeleton
- Learn about the AD 79 Mt. Vesuvius eruption as you explore
- Choose from a selection of entrance times when you book
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attraction
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointParco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- After booking, you will receive the Viator voucher, followed by your site entry ticket; check your email inbox after you book.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Herculaneum Ruins Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Herculaneum Ruins Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Product code: 23258P92
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNaplesSkip-the-Line Tours - PompeiiAttractions & Museums - PompeiiSkip-the-Line Tours - SorrentoAttractions & Museums - SorrentoSkip-the-Line Tours - PositanoAttractions & Museums - PositanoCategory
Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Mergellina SolfataraNaples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreCatacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)ProcidaRoyal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Centro StoricoCastel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)