4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The countryside outside Naples is dominated by rolling hillsides and ancient vineyards, where Italian grape varietals flourish in the fertile soils. On this wine tour, visit a traditional winery and vineyard and learn how wine is made the Italian way. Visit the vineyard with your guide and learn how grapes are cultivated and harvested, then finish with lunch paired with local wines.
- Visit a vineyard and winery in the Naples countryside with your guide
- Learn how Italian wine is produced the traditional way
- Includes lunch and wine-tastings
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Naples accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any part of Napoli city.
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DINNEROUND - dinner around the city!
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tour and Lunch with Winetasting and Vineyard Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tour and Lunch with Winetasting and Vineyard Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tour and Lunch with Winetasting and Vineyard Visit?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tour and Lunch with Winetasting and Vineyard Visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Tour and Lunch with Winetasting and Vineyard Visit
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiFood Tours - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiWine Tastings - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoFood Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoWine Tastings - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoFood Tours - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)La Reggia Designer Outlet Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreBasilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Piazza del PlebiscitoNaples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)ProcidaMergellina Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)