4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
The countryside outside Naples is dominated by rolling hillsides and ancient vineyards, where Italian grape varietals flourish in the fertile soils. On this wine tour, visit a traditional winery and vineyard and learn how wine is made the Italian way. Visit the vineyard with your guide and learn how grapes are cultivated and harvested, then finish with lunch paired with local wines.
- Visit a vineyard and winery in the Naples countryside with your guide
- Learn how Italian wine is produced the traditional way
- Includes lunch and wine-tastings
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Naples accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any part of Napoli city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DINNEROUND - dinner around the city!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tour and Lunch with Winetasting and Vineyard Visit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tour and Lunch with Winetasting and Vineyard Visit?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tour and Lunch with Winetasting and Vineyard Visit?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tour and Lunch with Winetasting and Vineyard Visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9500P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNaplesFood Tours - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiWine Tastings - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiFood Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoWine Tastings - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoFood Tours - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Naples Piazza del MercatoNaples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)AvellinoMitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Pio Monte della MisericordiaMt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreNaples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Galleria Umberto ISaint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)