- New Orleans sightseeing coach tour
- Explore the mysterious French Quarter, the oldest area of New Orleans
- Pass the beautiful Garden District and Jackson Square
- Visit a historical cemetery and pass homes of former kings and queens of Mardi Gras
- Travel through three centuries of New Orleans culture and history with your knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
The Gray Line 'Lighthouse' ticket office is located at Toulouse St and the Mississippi River (Steamboat Natchez Dock), just one block from Jackson Square in the French Quarter.
What To Expect
Next, visit Jackson Square, an honorary landmark to New Orleans’ war hero Andrew Jackson. See Louisiana’s Cabildo and Presbytere museums and the Pontalba Apartments, the oldest apartment buildings in the United States! Pass by the square’s historic open‐air artist colony as you make your way to one of New Orleans’ famous ‘Cities of the Dead’ to experience the bewitching and spectacular mausoleum system. Hear of piracy and voodoo on Bayou St John, a known pirate waterway and the reputed location of voodoo rituals by the infamous Marie Laveau. Then return to town along the world‐famous St Charles Streetcar route, passing through the extravagant Garden District. Snap photos of opulent mansions that served as former residences for the kings and queens of Mardi Gras, admire the beauty of Tulane and Loyola Universities, and see the acclaimed Audubon Zoo. You'll have time for a self-guided tour of the Bestoff Sculpture Garden, plus a stop at Cafe du Monde for their famous beignets or other refreshments (own expense.)
Your sightseeing adventure returns your to the pickup point in the French Quarter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point, just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the coach. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher.
- Coaches are unable to accommodate motorized scooters. If customers are able to get off the scooter, they can board bus and leave their scooter at the ticket office.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line New Orleans
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "If you want a quick but informative tour this is a good one!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews