- 2-hour New Orleans swamp tour and wetlands adventure led by a professional guide
- Cruise past cultural wonders like an Indian Burial Mound, a Cajun cemetery and an ancient fishing village
- Scour the Barataria Swamps’ scenery for exotic wildlife like alligators, turtles and snakes
- Learn about the fascinating culture and nature of the area from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Barataria Blvd, Marrero Address: 9706 Barataria Blvd. Marrero, LA 70072 Dates: Daily
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisiana Tour company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff