5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take postcard-worthy pictures of Hawaii on this half-day Oahu photography tour. Travel with a small group around the island and learn techniques from a professional photographer who serves as your guide. Capture popular sights with your camera, including Hanauma Bay, Halona Blowhole, the Nu‘uanu Pali lookout and more. Round-trip transport by minivan is included from Waikiki hotels.
- Focus your lens on Hanauma Bay, Halona Blowhole, Waimanalo and more
- Learn practical tips for creating postcard-perfect images
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Waikiki included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Local, professional photographer guide and driver
Pick-up and drop-off at select area hotels
Air-conditioned minivan transport
Free Photo by Guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us after purchase and see if we can pick you up at your Waikiki Hotel. If you are staying outside of Waikiki, your pick up will be at the Honolulu Zoo.
- Aloha Tower Market Place Pier 10
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Involves a small amount of walking
- Operates rain or shine; dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oahu Photography Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beautiful Colors of Hawaii Photo Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Beautiful Colors of Hawaii Photo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beautiful Colors of Hawaii Photo Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Maybe not enough focus on serious photography as most people just had phones but picked up some good tipd and of course got to see the island." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Beautiful Colors of Hawaii Photo Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiPhotography Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiPhotography Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiPhotography Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
USS Arizona MemorialAla Moana CenterAla Moana Beach ParkKaneohe BayKoko Crater Honolulu ZooWaikele CenterWet 'n' Wild HawaiiLanai LookoutHaleiwaMaunalua BayOahu Cruise PortWaimea Valley Hard Rock Cafe HonoluluHawaii State CapitolMt. TantalusLanikai BeachKoʻolau RangeParadise Cove LuauByodo-In Temple