- Take part in a Polynesian welcoming ceremony with the Chief
- Travel through the Polynesian Islands with an interactive and high energy show
- Learn to hula dance, weave a headband from coconut leaves, rub sticks together to make fire, or get a temporary tattoo
- Feast on a traditional Hawaiian luau buffet
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointChief's Luau, 400 Farrington Hwy Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-2020
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A picture ID must be present for guests over the age of 21 years of age in order to consume alcohol
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We are located in Oahu, please ensure you are within travel distance to us before booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chief's Luau
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- "We chose to include transportation which was a great idea especially since taxis and ubers are pretty expensive around the island." See review
- "I would pay a little extra for the Paradise package which includes 2 drinks and optimal seating; we sat right in the middle and had a great view of everything." See review
- "If you drive start earlier because the rush hour traffic getting there is horrible." See review