6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the best of Oahu on this customizable private tour. Build an itinerary from over 30 possible activities and attractions. Visit surf beaches, pineapple fields, and macadamia farms. Watch whales or giant sea turtles in their natural habitats, and stop by local food trucks for fresh shrimp or colorful poke bowls. Capture the moment by purchasing a souvenir video with drone footage when your tour concludes.
- Completely customizable private tour of Oahu
- Choose from over 30 popular attractions and activities
- Visit surf beaches, see wildlife, and taste local cuisine
- Private guide and round-trip transport from your hotel
- Great luxury tour for families, couples and groups
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Macadamia Nut & Coffee tasting
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Surcharge for pickup more than 5 miles from Waikiki
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FREE Pickup in Waikiki!
Please call us if you are staying outside of Waikiki. A pickup surcharge may apply.
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Spanish Guides only available Mondays and Fridays
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Daniels Hawaii - Tours & Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Island Tour from Waikiki?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Island Tour from Waikiki?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Island Tour from Waikiki?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Island Tour from Waikiki?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Island Tour from Waikiki
1 day10 minutes
14 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursPlantation ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Hawaii State CapitolLa'ie Point State Wayside ParkMaunalua BayWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmMt. TantalusLanikai BeachHonoluluManoa ValleyWaikele CenterWaikiki AquariumValley of the TemplesKo OlinaWaimea BayBanzai PipelineHe'eia State ParkLyon ArboretumKoko Crater Duke Kahanamoku StatueHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives