- 90-minute Segway tour of Honolulu beaches and parks
- Zoom past Queen Kapiolani Park, Kaimana Beach, Makalei Beach Park and Queen’s Surf Beach
- See the Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial and the Coconut Avenue cottages
- Snap pics in front of the Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Choose from two departure times
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located in the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in the guest tower closest to the beach on the ground floor in the courtyard behind the ABC Store from Kalakaua Avenue or the Starbucks on Ohua Avenue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes such as sneakers, light clothing, sunglasses and sunscreen; bring a bottle of water and a camera (you’ll have many stops at scenic points to take photos)
- Each Segway has a small pouch on the front that can hold a small bag or backpack
- If you require a Japanese speaking guide, please ensure you select that option at checkout
- Minimum age to ride Segway is 10
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied on tour by an adult.
- Minimum weight requirement is 75 lbs / 36 kilos.
- Maximum weight requirement is 280 lbs / 136 kilos.
- Please provide your in-destination contact info (cell phone #) or hotel information in the special requirements field at check-out. This information is mandatory in the event of weather cancellations or late arrivals.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway of Hawaii - Waikiki
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff