6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
See the best of Oahu in a day with this comprehensive full-day tour. Save time reading up on the history of the island, and instead let a guide tell you all about it and take you to its most interesting locations. Highlights include Turtle Beach, filming locations from "Hawaii Five-0", Halona Blowhole, Waimanalo Beach, Sunset Beach Park, and the Dole Plantation.
- A great way to discover Oahu’s best beaches and lookout points
- See a lot in a day—pass by over 40 key locations in Oahu
- Drive past Kualoa Ranch—where “Jurassic Park” and “Jumanji” were filmed
- Educational experience—see how macadamia nuts and pineapples are grown
Saved to wishlist!
1 x Boxed Water per Guest
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note: Surcharge for Harbor and Airport Pickup. Please call to give us flight number / Airline / Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daniels Hawaii - Tours & Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Oahu Island Small-Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Oahu Island Small-Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Oahu Island Small-Group Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Oahu Island Small-Group Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Oahu Island Small-Group Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Iolani Palace Tours & TicketsManoa Valley Tours & TicketsLyon Arboretum Tours & TicketsHawaii's Plantation Village Tours & TicketsWaikiki Aquarium Tours & TicketsBanzai Pipeline Tours & TicketsKo Olina Tours & TicketsWaimea Valley Tours & TicketsNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Tours & TicketsAla Moana Center Tours & TicketsLanai Lookout Tours & TicketsHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives Tours & TicketsByodo-In Temple Tours & TicketsSunset Beach Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & TicketsOahu Cruise Port Tours & TicketsAli'iolani Hale Tours & TicketsKaau Crater Tours & TicketsMokolii Island Tours & TicketsHanauma Bay Tours & Tickets