- Three Oahu luau packages to suit your preferences
- Welcome Mai Tai followed by Polynesian activities
- Extensive menu blending Hawaiian and continental cuisine
- Pickup and drop-off from selected Waikiki hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The staff will greet you with a traditional Hawaiian lei and a Mai Tai cocktail. Take in the views of downtown Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, Waikiki and Diamond Head as you find your table. Take some time to peruse the Hawaiian Village to see traditional arts, crafts and games.
After the Shower of Flowers, participate in the Hukilau on the beach and learn the net fishing techniques of old Hawaii. Following the pageantry of the Royal Court Procession and imu (earth oven) ceremony, your evening continues with a Hawaiian feast.
Taste traditional Hawaiian dishes, typically roasted in an underground oven or imu. There are three dinner packages to choose from; please see Itinerary section below for a sample menu and full list of activities. After dinner, enjoy live music, songs and dancing from across Polynesia as you witness the Paradise Cove Extravaganza.
After the 3-hour evening of entertainment and dining, enjoy transportation back to your Waikiki hotel for drop-off (if option selected).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Hotel transfers are only available if the option is selected and paid for at the time of check-out. If hotel option is selected, please note our hotel information in the 'Special Requirements' field at checkout.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 648 travelers
- OPERATED BY PC Services (Paradise Cove Luau)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Paradise Cove Luau.