- Book your Pearl Harbor tour in advance to save time on your Oahu trip
- Ask questions and gain insight about the events of December 7, 1941, from a guide
- Enjoy hassle-free round-trip transport from Waikiki
- Small-group tour provides a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pickup up central location points across the Waikiki area. You will receive an exact pickup location and timing for your pickup location a couple days before you tour date.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pearl Harbor Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Pearl Harbor: USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri Battleship Tour from Waikiki.
- "Make sure you take some cash or a credit card in case you want drinks, food or souvenirs!" See review
- "Our little group of three adults took the Pearl Harbor tour this week, and definitely found it worth it." See review
- "We had to take an Uber back because we had other plans and they told last minute the tour was going to end 2 hours later than expected." See review