Explore our promoted experiences
- Private SUP lesson gives you the best chance of mastering a new sport
- Bottled water included to keep you hydrated
- All equipment and instruction included
- Guide will take photos of you and your party
Departure & Return
Look for the Rainbow Watersports VAN in the middle of the bay outside Haleiwa town (see photos). It is located in between Haleiwa beach park (62-449 Kamehameha Hwy) and BeachHouse restaurant (62-540 Kamehameha Hwy). It is a blue van with a big rainbow on it. We'll meet you there!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for persons over 220lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Watersports Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.