- Half-day Pearl Harbor tour from Honolulu
- See the exhibits at the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Ride out to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Includes entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If unsure, or if your hotel is not listed, we recommend reconfirming your tour pick-up time and location with tour operator.
Our tours do not allow guests to meet directly at Pearl Harbor. Guests must meet at one of the pick up locations offered; you may not drive out to Pearl Harbor on your own
Drop-off in Waikiki between 1:45pm-2:30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual. Shirt and shoes required on USS Arizona Memorial. No swimsuits. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Bags or articles that allow concealment are prohibited in the park. Nearby storage lockers are available for $6.00.
- On rare occasions the Navy suspends boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such cases, you can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, film, the visitor's center and park monuments.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- "Drop-off between 1:45pm-2:30pm"
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY E Noa Tours and the Waikiki Trolley
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Salute to Pearl Harbor .