- Visit Pearl Harbor without the hassle of waiting in ticket lines
- Pre-booked tickets means you have more time to explore Pearl Harbor
- Includes a short tour of downtown Honolulu after Pearl Harbor
- Hassle-free pickup from your Waikiki accommodations
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- USS Arizona Memorial tickets are guaranteed.
- Collapsible Wheelchairs can be accommodated on the bus.
- No bags are allowed in Pearl Harbor, but lockers are available.
- All participants must ride on the tour bus from Waikiki.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Pearl Harbor Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend this tour 100% Thanks for a great tour!" See review