Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting of 5 of the most important wines paired with a careful selection of cheeses.
Rental of the BEƎ room
Accompaniment of the Agency Local Tour Leader
Roundtrip transportation to the place of departure
Traditional Italian life with your local guide
Insurance and technical organization of a certified travel agency
Everyting not indicated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Choose the right option for you when booking, transfers available from:
Transfer by minivan from your hotel in Padua included.
FROM TERME EUGANEE
Transfer by minivan from your hotel in Abano Montegrotto included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wine tasting for over 18s only
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lovivo Tour Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tasting in the Nature of the Euganean Hills?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tasting in the Nature of the Euganean Hills?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tasting in the Nature of the Euganean Hills?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tasting in the Nature of the Euganean Hills?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tasting in the Nature of the Euganean Hills
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifePaduaFood Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoFood Tours - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaFood Tours - VeniceWine Tastings - VeniceCategory