Explore our promoted experiences
- Take in the top sights in Palermo in just a few hours with a walking tour
- Visit with a guide to learn about the city’s unique history and culture
- Admire examples of the Palermo Baroque style of art and architecture
- Browse the stalls at one of the city’s oldest and busiest markets
Departure & Return
Central square, not far from the Quattro Canti. The Church of Santa Caterina d'Alessandria, an extraordinary baroque jewel, overlooks it; the Church of Santa Maria dell'Ammiraglio, in Arab-Norman-Byzantine style; the Church of San Cataldo, a synthesis between Christian faith and Arab architecture.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manuela Randazzo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.