Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover a side of Palermo that many tourists miss
- Enjoy samples of traditional dishes, like sfincione, panelle, and arancine
- Visit three of the city’s bustling marketplaces
- Learn all about Sicily, and its culinary history, from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalermo, Palermo, Province of Palermo, Sicily
Return DetailsQuattro Canti, Via Maqueda, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
The tour ends in front of the Ruvolo Bar, 50 meters far from the Quattro Canti.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers arriving by cruise ship must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you arrive in Palermo on a cruise ship, you can ask for a free pickup in front of the IBIS Hotel in Via Francesco Crispi 230 (in front the entrance of the port) at 10am
- Please insert also the Hotel/B&B/Apartment details
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cavallaro Fabrizio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands