7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover a number of western Sicily’s most popular destinations on this full-day tour from Palermo. Meet your guide at your accommodation, climb aboard a climate-controlled minivan, and head first to Segesta, where you’ll explore the ancient Greek amphitheater and temple (entry own expense). Then, discover the medieval town of Erice, enjoy a traditional Sicilian lunch (own expense) in Saline, and finish with a walking tour of the elegant city of Trapani.
- Round-trip transportation from Palermo via air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off make logistics simple
- See Segesta, Erice, Saline, and Trapani, all in one day
- Visit a number of ancient landmarks, and learn the history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by Licensed air-conditioned minivan or car
Professional English Speaking Driver
Exclusive Private Tour, only for your Group
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off to all hotels, b & bs, holiday homes, ports and accommodations in
Palermo, for other special requests ask at the time of booking if pick up is available for the desired
location. departure time 08.30 a.m.
- Palermo Airport, 90045 Cinisi, PA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apetour N.C.C. di Peritore Cristian
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The best of the West Segesta, Erice, Trapani Saline, Full-Day Tour from Palermo?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The best of the West Segesta, Erice, Trapani Saline, Full-Day Tour from Palermo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The best of the West Segesta, Erice, Trapani Saline, Full-Day Tour from Palermo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The price for this tour was very costly and it clearly said fully guided tour and we expected top notch services." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The best of the West Segesta, Erice, Trapani Saline, Full-Day Tour from Palermo
7 to 8 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyArchaeology Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoArchaeology Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaArchaeology Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Monreale Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Martorana