2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get a chance to spot dolphin pods during this comfortable, nature-filled boat tour along St. Andrews Bay and into Gulf of Mexico, led by a local captain. Listen to insider commentary as you cruise the picturesque waters of the Florida coastline, departing from Panama City. Snorkeling equipment is included, and you’ll also enjoy a stroll down pristine Shell Island.
- A dolphin-spotting boat cruise from Panama City, with Shell Island and snorkeling
- Expert commentary: listen to facts and stories about the coastline as you cruise
- Get a chance to spot local marine life, including the iconic bottlenosed dolphin
- Disembark at Shell Island for a walk down its untouched, white-sand beaches
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
1209 Beck Ave, Panama City, FL 32401, USA
Boat Slip #1 at C.S.S. Yacht Basin
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Capt. Zach's Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Hour Dolphin Sightseeing and Boat Tour in Panama City Beach?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Hour Dolphin Sightseeing and Boat Tour in Panama City Beach?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Hour Dolphin Sightseeing and Boat Tour in Panama City Beach
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSnorkelingWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPanama City BeachDestinNature and Wildlife - FloridaSnorkeling - FloridaWhale Watching - FloridaNature and Wildlife - DestinSnorkeling - DestinWhale Watching - DestinNature and Wildlife - Orange BeachSnorkeling - Orange BeachWhale Watching - Orange BeachCategory